Cosmic Home & Pet
Terms & Conditions
- Pet sitting appointments booked during peak season (November 1st thru January 10th) require a 100% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Some exceptions apply.
- Pet sitting appointments booked during non-peak season (January 11th – October 31st) require a 25% deposit at the time of booking that will count toward your pet sitting balance. This deposit is refundable if the appointment is canceled 14 business days prior to the start date. Cancellations after 14 business days will be charged 100% of the cost for service. Some exceptions apply.
- Should the client return early during a pet sitting booking, full fees are payable. Refunds will be considered at the company’s discretion.
- New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day services are charged at 150% of the regular rate.
- 24-hour cancellation is required for dog walking. Client will be charged 100% of the cost for service.
- We recommend that pets be on regular flea treatment. Please speak with your veterinarian for the best suggestions.
- We require that your pet have up-to-date vaccinations, including but not limited to, rabies, combination shots and bordetella, before services can be rendered at our location. Please have proof of vaccination(s) available for review if requested.
- We require your pet to have a recent fecal exam at your veterinarian to test for intestinal parasites before services can be rendered at our location.
- Payment is due at time of service. Except during peak season, which requires 100% non-refundable deposit at the time of the booking. Some exceptions apply. (See No. 1 above)
- If we are unable to gain access to your home with the keys you have provided or you forget to leave a key you will be charged 50% of services.
- In the event of inclement weather or natural disaster, pet sitter is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and home. The undersigned agrees to hold harmless Pet Sitter/Cosmic Home & Pet with regard to consequences related to such.
- Purchased deals, coupons or discounts (not including weekly dog walking discount on 5 walks or more) cannot be used during peak season.
- Initial key pick-up is complimentary. If client is unable to leave a key on file, each personal key transfer is charged to the client at a rate of $5 for time & travel fees.